Getting Mobile-Ready for Year-End Fundraising
Tuesday, November 07, 2017 2:00 pm
3:00 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Webinar Start Time:
Eastern Time: 2:00 p.m.
Did you know 46% of Americans check their smartphones as soon as they wake up, starting with email and social media? Capitalize on this trend by optimizing your end-of-year campaigns for mobile viewing and mobile giving. Join us for a quick, practical primer and leave with a checklist of the most important tips and tools for your cause, including insights on:
- Why mobile presents a huge opportunity for any nonprofit
- Planning for success and tips for building a mobile website, apps, text to donate campaigns, social media integration, and analyzing & optimizing campaigns
- Tips for maximizing mobile fundraising
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Apply the top tips for mobile fundraising
- Decide if a mobile app, text-to-give, or mobile-optimized website is right for you
- Stand out from other year-end campaigns
- Decide which donation processing engine is your best fit
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
Darian Rodriguez Heyman is an accomplished fundraiser, social entrepreneur, and best-selling author. His work “helping people help” started during his five-year tenure as Executive Director of Craigslist Foundation, after which he edited the best-selling book, Nonprofit Management 101(Wiley & Sons). More recently, he authored the best-selling Nonprofit Fundraising 101, the first truly comprehensive yet practical guide to all aspects of fundraising for your cause, and stepped into the Executive Director role at Numi Foundation, where he oversees their clean water and curriculum development programs. Heyman also co-founded the only global conference series dedicated to social media for social good, Social Media for Nonprofits, as well as Sparrow: Mobile for All. Heyman is an in-demand fundraising consultant and board retreat facilitator, and a frequent keynote speaker at social impact events around the globe.